Teaching Photo

Teaching Photo
My Passion

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Determination

I know people are probably tired of hearing it, but I cannot say it enough. I miss India with all my heart. Every part of it and countless people there. On another note, I am thrilled to go out and devote my life to God and the work He is calling me to do. That is an enormous blessing and I feel SO lucky. I know not many people get that opportunity. Yes, it is very difficult at times to raise my support while doing a myriad of other things. BUT, I stay focused on my goal, knowing that this is where God is leading me. He is leading me to a village and community full of lives waiting to be changed. He is leading me to people and a country that I love with all of my being. He is leading me to using my gifts for the betterment of the world and the growth of His Kingdom. Praise God for this call He has placed on my heart and the strong determination to stay focused.

"Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain."
~1 Corinthians 15:58~

1 comment:

  1. Encouraging. I was reading 2 Corinthians earlier, chapter 8 verse 5 and it talks about them giving themselves first to the Lord. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete